Stones are a very important part in some costumes, such as those of rhythmic gymnastics that can carry more than 2000 stones in a dress. A garment of a single color, for example black, can be spectacular if you put stones and create a pattern or drawing with them. We want the best quality for our garments, so all our stones are Crystal as they shine the most. We have from basic Crystal stones to multicolored ones.
We offer the service of placing stones in the garment, but if you prefer, you can buy and paste them quietly at home. Below you can see some tips about it.
How to place
- Stones with thermal adhesive
- Heat pencil
- Wooden board or rigid cardboard
- First of all you must think what drawing you want and a forecast of how many stones you will need.
- Place the wooden board inside the jersey, it is very important not to forget to put it because the glue can penetrate the tissue and damage the garment. Remove the possible wrinkles of the tissue to work better.
- Start making the drawing with the stones, but without sticking them. This step is useful to correct possible errors. Meanwhile, light the pencil so it warms up.
- Once the drawing is done, you can start to stick the stones. Keep the pencil vertical and just touch the stone, it is important that you never touch the tissue, as it could damage it. Wait between 4 and 5 seconds with light pressure.
- As you are sticking crystals, check they are well attached. If any isn’t, insist again a few seconds more.